+2
Completed

How to delete a photo?

Anonymous 12 years ago updated by Cheehan Tee 11 years ago 3
sorry... silly question, after a photo is uploaded - how can it be deleted? :P

Answer

Answer
Completed
You can now delete any photo from the 'overview' page of the story. Mouse over the photo you want to delete and click on the 'X' that appears in the top right hand corner. You can get to the overview page by clicking on the story title wherever it appears.
Under review
Not a silly question at all! It's something we are working to improve but currently the way to do it is to go to the story 'overview' mode. Click on "Set location" under "Options", then drag the photo into the trash can. Sorry, it's convoluted at the moment. 

Looking forward to a more straight forward way! :)

Answer
Completed
You can now delete any photo from the 'overview' page of the story. Mouse over the photo you want to delete and click on the 'X' that appears in the top right hand corner. You can get to the overview page by clicking on the story title wherever it appears.

I'm on this page http://www.roam7.com/#!kbteo/stories/fb_10151329798985804 and I can't see the 'X'. What am I doing wrong?

I'm afraid deleting photos currently works only for travel stories you uploaded to Roam7 and not for stories we automatically import from Facebook, which is the case here. The workaround now, though not ideal, is to delete the photo from your Facebook album. We've added this as a to-do.